Impact of ETF inception on the valuation and trading of component stocks
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Florian Hauser & Bob Kaempff, 2013. "Evolution of trading strategies in a market with heterogeneously informed agents," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 23(3), pages 575-607, July.
- Shaen Corbet & Cian Twomey, 2014. "Have Exchange Traded Funds Influenced Commodity Market Volatility?," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 4(2), pages 323-335.
- Michael Hanke & Klaus Schredelseker, 2010. "Index funds should be expected to underperform the index," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(10), pages 991-994.
- Zhang, Yue, 2015. "The securitization of gold and its potential impact on gold stocks," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 309-326.
- Rajarshi Aroskar & Willaim A. Ogden, 2012. "An analysis of exchange traded notes tracking errors with their underlying indexes and indicative values," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(24), pages 2047-2062, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:apfiec:v:18:y:2008:i:12:p:995-1007. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAFE20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.