On the simultaneity bias in the relationship between risk attitudes, entry into entrepreneurship and entrepreneurial survival
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tausch, Franziska & Zumbuehl, Maria, 2018.
"Stability of risk attitudes and media coverage of economic news,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 150(C), pages 295-310.
- Franziska Tausch & Maria Zumbuehl, 2016. "Stability of Risk Attitudes and Media Coverage of Economic News," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 824, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Franziska Tausch & Maria Zumbuehl, 2016. "Stability of risk attitudes and media coverage of economic news," Discussion Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2016_02, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Diemo Urbig & Werner Bönte & Vivien D. Procher & Sandro Lombardo, 2020.
"Entrepreneurs embrace competition: evidence from a lab-in-the-field study,"
Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 55(1), pages 193-214, June.
- Diemo Urbig & Werner Boente & Vivien D. Procher & Sandro Lombardo, 2020. "Entrepreneurs embrace competition: Evidence from a lab-in-the-field study," Schumpeter Discussion Papers sdp20001, Universitätsbibliothek Wuppertal, University Library.
- Matthias Brachert & Walter Hyll & Abdolkarim Sadrieh, 2020. "Entry into self-employment and individuals’ risk-taking propensities," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 55(4), pages 1057-1074, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:apeclt:v:24:y:2017:i:7:p:477-480. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEL20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.