Catching up of emerging economies: the role of capital goods imports, FDI inflows, domestic investment and absorptive capacity
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Glas, Alexander & Hübler, Michael & Nunnenkamp, Peter, 2015. "Catching up of emerging economies: The role of capital goods imports, FDI inflows, domestic investment and absorptive capacity," Kiel Working Papers 1990, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
References listed on IDEAS
- David Mayer-Foulkes & Peter Nunnenkamp, 2009.
"Do Multinational Enterprises Contribute to Convergence or Divergence? A Disaggregated Analysis of US FDI ,"
Review of Development Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 13(2), pages 304-318, May.
- David Mayer-Foulkes & Peter Nunnenkamp, 2005. "Do Multinational Enterprises Contribute to Convergence or Divergence? A Disaggregated Analysis of US FDI," DEGIT Conference Papers c010_045, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Mayer-Foulkes, David & Nunnenkamp, Peter, 2005. "Do multinational enterprises contribute to convergence or divergence? A disaggregated analysis of US FDI," Kiel Working Papers 1242, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Kamal Saggi, 2002.
"Trade, Foreign Direct Investment, and International Technology Transfer: A Survey,"
World Bank Research Observer,
World Bank Group, vol. 17(2), pages 191-235, September.
- Saggi, Kamal, 2000. "Trade, foreign direct investment, and international technology transfer : a survey," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2349, The World Bank.
- Wolfgang Keller, 2004. "International Technology Diffusion," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 42(3), pages 752-782, September.
- Hübler, Michael & Pothen, Frank, 2013.
"The optimal tariff in the presence of trade-induced productivity gains,"
ZEW Discussion Papers
13-103, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Michael Hübler & Frank Pothen, 2014. "The Optimal Tariff in the Presence of Trade-Induced Productivity Gains," EcoMod2014 6712, EcoMod.
- Knut Blind & Andre Jungmittag, 2004. "Foreign Direct Investment, Imports and Innovations in the Service Industry," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 25(2), pages 205-227, June.
- Yasar, Mahmut & Morrison Paul, Catherine J., 2007. "International linkages and productivity at the plant level: Foreign direct investment, exports, imports and licensing," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 71(2), pages 373-388, April.
- Hübler, Michael & Keller, Andreas, 2010.
"Energy savings via FDI? Empirical evidence from developing countries,"
Environment and Development Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 15(01), pages 59-80, February.
- Hübler, Michael & Keller, Andreas, 2008. "Energy savings via FDI? Empirical evidence from developing countries," Kiel Working Papers 1393, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Richard Perkins & Eric Neumayer, 2012. "Do recipient country characteristics affect international spillovers of CO 2 -efficiency via trade and foreign direct investment?," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 112(2), pages 469-491, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:tefoso:v:131:y:2018:i:c:p:175-182 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:glopol:v:8:y:2017:i:1:p:41-51 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- F21 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Investment; Long-Term Capital Movements
- O47 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Empirical Studies of Economic Growth; Aggregate Productivity; Cross-Country Output Convergence
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:apeclt:v:23:y:2016:i:2:p:117-120. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEL20 .