Between the penthouse and the outhouse: the sorting of economics professors
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Timothy Perri, 2011. "Between the Penthouse and the Outhouse: The Sorting of Economics Professors," Working Papers 11-13, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.
References listed on IDEAS
- Oyer, Paul, 2008.
"Ability and employer learning: Evidence from the economist labor market,"
Journal of the Japanese and International Economies,
Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 268-289, June.
- Paul Oyer, 2008. "Ability and Employer Learning: Evidence from the Economist Labor Market," NBER Chapters,in: Organizational Innovation and Firm Performance, pages 268-289 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Oyer, Paul, 2007. "Ability and Employer Learning: Evidence from the Economist Labor Market," Research Papers 1961, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Paul Oyer, 2007. "Ability and Employer Learning: Evidence from the Economist Labor Market," NBER Working Papers 12989, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Peter Groothuis & James Richard Hill & Timothy Perri, 2009.
"The dilemma of choosing talent: Michael Jordans are hard to find,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(25), pages 3193-3198.
- Peter A. Groothuis & Richard Hill & Timothy Perri, 2007. "The Dilemma of Choosing Talent: Michael Jordans are Hard to Find," Working Papers 07-01, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.
- Paul Oyer, 2006. "Initial Labor Market Conditions and Long-Term Outcomes for Economists," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 20(3), pages 143-160, Summer.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:apeclt:v:19:y:2012:i:18:p:1899-1902. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEL20 .