Time-varying long-range dependence in stock market returns and financial market disruptions -- a case of eight European countries
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Assaf, Ata, 2016. "MENA stock market volatility persistence: Evidence before and after the financial crisis of 2008," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 222-240.
- Wang, Nanying & Houston, Jack E., 2015. "The Co-movement between Non-GM and GM Soybean Price in China: Evidence from China Futures Market," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 211914, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Pece Andreea Maria & Ludusan (Corovei) Emilia Anuta & Mutu Simona, 2013. "Testing The Long Range-Dependence For The Central Eastern European And The Balkans Stock Markets," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1(1), pages 1113-1124, July.
- Nanying Wang & Jack E. Houston, 2016. "The Co-Movement between Non-GM and GM Soybean Prices in China: Evidence from Dalian Futures Market (2004-2014)," Applied Economics and Finance, Redfame publishing, vol. 3(4), pages 37-47, November.
- Wang, Nanying & Houston, Jack, 2015. "The Comovement between Non-GM and GM Soybean Price in China: Evidence from Dalian Futures Market," 2015 Annual Meeting, January 31-February 3, 2015, Atlanta, Georgia 196775, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Xiaojing Xi & Rogemar Mamon, 2014. "Capturing the Regime-Switching and Memory Properties of Interest Rates," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 44(3), pages 307-337, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:apeclt:v:19:y:2012:i:10:p:953-957. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEL20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.