Do people plan ahead?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Anna Conte & Peter G. Moffatt & Fabrizio Botti & Daniela T. Di Cagno & Carlo D’Ippoliti, 2012.
"A test of the rational expectations hypothesis using data from a natural experiment,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(35), pages 4661-4678, December.
- Anna Conte & Peter G. Moffatt & Fabrizio Botti & Daniela T. Di Cagno & Carlo D'Ippoliti, 2009. "A Test of the Rational Expectations Hypothesis using data from a Natural Experiment," Jena Economic Research Papers 2009-104, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Anna Conte & Peter G. Moffatt & Fabrizio Botti & Daniela T. Di Cagno & Carlo D'Ippoliti, 2011. "A Test of the Rational Expectations Hypothesis using data from a Natural Experiment," Post-Print hal-00718703, HAL.
- Maria J. Ruiz Martos, 2018. "Sequential Common Consequence Effect and Incentives," ThE Papers 18/04, Department of Economic Theory and Economic History of the University of Granada..
- repec:wsi:wschap:9789813235816_0012 is not listed on IDEAS
- Anna Conte & M. Levati, 2014.
"Use of data on planned contributions and stated beliefs in the measurement of social preferences,"
Theory and Decision,
Springer, vol. 76(2), pages 201-223, February.
- Anna Conte & M. Vittoria Levati, 2011. "Use of data on planned contributions and stated beliefs in the measurement of social preferences," Jena Economic Research Papers 2011-039, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- John D. Hey & Julia A. Knoll, 2018.
"How far ahead do people plan?,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Experiments in Economics Decision Making and Markets, chapter 12, pages 301-306
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- John Bone & John Hey & John Suckling, 2009. "Do people plan?," Experimental Economics, Springer;Economic Science Association, vol. 12(1), pages 12-25, March.
- M. I. Lau & T. Neugebauer & U. Schmidt, 2014. "Preface," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 77(3), pages 287-290, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:apeclt:v:10:y:2003:i:5:p:277-280. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEL20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.