Implications of the 'IAS Regulation' for Research into the International Differences in Accounting Systems
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jose Lainez & Jose Jarne & Susana Callao, 1999. "The Spanish accounting system and international accounting harmonization," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(1), pages 93-113.
- Oriol Amat, 1993. "The relationship between tax regulations and financial accounting: A comparison of Germany, Spain and the United Kingdom," Economics Working Papers 46, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gaetano Matonti & Giuseppe Iuliano, 2012. "Voluntary Adoption of Ifrs by Italian Private Firms: A Study Of The Determinants," Eurasian Business Review, Springer;Eurasia Business and Economics Society, vol. 2(2), pages 43-70, December.
- Deaconu Adela, 2011. "Principles- And Rules-Based Accounting Debate. Implications For An Emergent Country," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1(1), pages 602-608, July.
- Nobes, Christopher & Stadler, Christian, 2013. "How arbitrary are international accounting classifications? Lessons from centuries of classifying in many disciplines, and experiments with IFRS data," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 38(8), pages 573-595.
- Ernstberger, Jürgen & Vogler, Oliver, 2008. "Analyzing the German accounting triad -- "Accounting Premium" for IAS/IFRS and U.S. GAAP vis-à-vis German GAAP?," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 43(4), pages 339-386, December.
- Adela Deaconu & Dan Dacian Cuzdriorean, 2016. "Accounting and the state in post-communist Romania," African Journal of Accounting, Auditing and Finance, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 5(1), pages 59-93.
- Fülbier, Rolf Uwe & Klein, Malte, 2013. "Financial accounting and reporting in Germany: A case study on German accounting tradition and experiences with the IFRS adoption," Bayreuth Working Papers on Finance, Accounting and Taxation (FAcT-Papers) 2013-01, University of Bayreuth, Chair of Finance and Banking.
- Ulf Br&?ggemann & J?rg-Markus Hitz & Thorsten Sellhorn, 2013.
"Intended and Unintended Consequences of Mandatory IFRS Adoption: A Review of Extant Evidence and Suggestions for Future Research,"
European Accounting Review,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(1), pages 1-37, May.
- Ulf BrÃ¼ggemann & JÃ¶rg-Markus Hitz & Thorsten Sellhorn, 2012. "Intended and unintended consequences of mandatory IFRS adoption: A review of extant evidence and suggestions for future research," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2012-011, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Nadia Albu & Catalin Nicolae Albu, 2012. "Strategies For And Implications Of The Ifrs For Smes Implementation In Emerging Economies," Post-Print hal-00936564, HAL.
- Karl A. Muller & Edward J. Riedl & Thorsten Sellhorn, 2008. "Consequences of Voluntary and Mandatory Fair Value Accounting: Evidence Surrounding IFRS Adoption in the EU Real Estate Industry," Harvard Business School Working Papers 09-033, Harvard Business School.
- Karl A. Muller, III & Edward J. Riedl & Thorsten Sellhorn, 2011. "Mandatory Fair Value Accounting and Information Asymmetry: Evidence from the European Real Estate Industry," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 57(6), pages 1138-1153, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:acceur:v:3:y:2006:i:1:p:187-217. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAIE20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.