Accounting History Research in Italy, 1990-2004: An Introduction
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Teodora Viorica Farcas & Adriana Tiron Tudor, 2015. "An Overlook into the Accounting History Evolution from a Romanian Point of View – A Literature Review," Knowledge Horizons - Economics, Faculty of Finance, Banking and Accountancy Bucharest,"Dimitrie Cantemir" Christian University Bucharest, vol. 7(3), pages 14-27, September.
- Giovanni Gregorini, 2016. "Accounting, Charities and local government in modern Italy: the case of the Congrega della carità apostolica in Brescia," CONTABILITA' E CULTURA AZIENDALE, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2016(2), pages 7-43.
- repec:taf:acbsfi:v:27:y:2017:i:1:p:1-25 is not listed on IDEAS
- Adele Caldarelli & Clelia Fiondella & Marco Maffei & Rosanna Spanò, 2014. "I Razionali della Gran Corte de’ Conti di Napoli durante l’ultimo periodo borbonico," CONTABILITA' E CULTURA AZIENDALE, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2014(2), pages 57-78.
- Bikki Jaggi & Alessandra Allini & Francesca Manes Rossi & Adele Caldarelli, 2016. "Impact of Accounting Traditions, Ownership and Governance Structures on Financial Reporting by Italian Firms," Review of Pacific Basin Financial Markets and Policies (RPBFMP), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 19(01), pages 1-29, March.
- Ericka Costa & Tommaso Ramus, 2012. "The Italian Economia Aziendale and Catholic Social Teaching: How to Apply the Common Good Principle at the Managerial Level," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 106(1), pages 103-116, March.
- Alessia Patuelli & Jonida Carungu, 2016. "Accounting research trends during the last 20 years: evidence from Italy," CONTABILITA' E CULTURA AZIENDALE, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2016(2), pages 65-85.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:acbsfi:v:17:y:2007:i:1:p:1-9. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RABF21 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.