Socio Economic And Environmental Impacts Of Match 2011 Earthquake Tsunami And Fukushima Nuclear Accident In Japan
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Bachev, Hrabrin, 2014. "Socio-economic and environmental impacts of Match 2011 earthquake, tsunami and Fukushima nuclear accident in Japan," MPRA Paper 60661, University Library of Munich, Germany.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bachev, Hrabrin & Ito, Fusao, 2013. "Fukushima nuclear disaster – implications for Japanese agriculture and food chains," MPRA Paper 49462, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
- D0 - Microeconomics - - General
- E0 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General
- F5 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy
- H0 - Public Economics - - General
- I0 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - General
- J0 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - General
- L1 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance
- O1 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
- Q1 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture
- Q13 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Markets and Marketing; Cooperatives; Agribusiness
- Q16 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - R&D; Agricultural Technology; Biofuels; Agricultural Extension Services
- Q17 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agriculture in International Trade
- Q - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:srs:jemt00:v:5:y:2014:i:2:p:127-222. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Claudiu Popirlan). General contact details of provider: http://journals.aserspublishing.eu/jemt .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.