Would Economic Recovery Imply Fiscal Stabilization In Serbia?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dušan Vujović, 2012. "New Industrial Policy: Navigating Between Market And Government Failure," Serbian Association of Economists Journal, SAE - Serbian Association of Economists, issue 1-2, pages 63-77, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andric, Vladimir & Arsic, Milojko & Nojkovic, Aleksandra, 2016. "Fiscal Pressure of Interest Payments in Serbia - a Time Series Exploration," EconStor Preprints 141322, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- Đurović-Todorović Jadranka & Vuković Marija, 2016. "Empirical Evaluation of the Fiscal Position in Serbia," Economic Themes, De Gruyter Open, pages 217-232.
- Andric, Vladimir & Arsic, Milojko & Mladenovic, Zorica, 2016. "The Dynamics of Public Debt in Serbia - A Nonlinear Analysis," EconStor Preprints 144713, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
More about this item
Keywordsstructural fiscal deficit; fiscal responsibility rules; sustainability of public finance; economic growth;
- E00 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:srb:journl:y:2013:i:3-4:p:222-237. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Milos Stamatovic) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/yueaaea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.