Brexit – Auswirkungen auf den deutschen und europäischen Luftverkehr
[Brexit – Consequences for German and European Air Traffic]
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Döhrn, Roland & Kambeck, Rainer & Schmidt, Christoph M., 2008. "Senkt die Einkommensteuer jetzt!," RWI Positionen 28, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung.
- György Barabas & Roland Döhrn & Heinz Gebhardt & Torsten Schmidt, 2009. "Was bringt das Konjunkturpaket II?," Wirtschaftsdienst, Springer;German National Library of Economics, vol. 89(2), pages 128-132, February.
- repec:zbw:rwipos:028 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
- L93 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Air Transportation
- R41 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics - - - Transportation: Demand, Supply, and Congestion; Travel Time; Safety and Accidents; Transportation Noise
- O52 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Europe
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:wirtsc:v:96:y:2016:i:9:d:10.1007_s10273-016-2033-x. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.