Error bound results for convex inequality systems via conjugate duality
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Saif Benjaafar & William L. Cooper & Joon-Seok Kim, 2005. "On the Benefits of Pooling in Production-Inventory Systems," Management Science, INFORMS, pages 548-565.
- Alexander Shapiro, 1982. "Weighted minimum trace factor analysis," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, pages 243-264.
- Gary D. Eppen, 1979. "Note--Effects of Centralization on Expected Costs in a Multi-Location Newsboy Problem," Management Science, INFORMS, pages 498-501.
- Hartman, Bruce C. & Dror, Moshe & Shaked, Moshe, 2000. "Cores of Inventory Centralization Games," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 26-49, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- C. Liu & K. Ng, 2015. "On error bounds for systems," TOP: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, pages 552-566.
More about this item
KeywordsError bounds; Duality in convex programming; Conjugate functions; 49N15; 90C25; 90C31;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:topjnl:v:20:y:2012:i:2:p:296-309. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .