On symbolic RG factorization of quasi-birth-and-death processes
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Barnabás Bede & Luciano Stefanini, 2012. "Generalized Differentiability of Fuzzy-valued Functions," Working Papers 1209, University of Urbino Carlo Bo, Department of Economics, Society & Politics - Scientific Committee - L. Stefanini & G. Travaglini, revised 2012.
- repec:spr:compst:v:66:y:2007:i:2:p:203-224 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jimenez, F. & Verdegay, J. L., 1999. "Solving fuzzy solid transportation problems by an evolutionary algorithm based parametric approach," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 117(3), pages 485-510, September.
- Wu, Hsien-Chung, 2007. "The Karush-Kuhn-Tucker optimality conditions in an optimization problem with interval-valued objective function," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 176(1), pages 46-59, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hiroyuki Sakurai & Tuan Phung-Duc, 2015. "Two-way communication retrial queues with multiple types of outgoing calls," TOP: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, pages 466-492.
- repec:eee:apmaco:v:265:y:2015:i:c:p:768-784 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsQBD process; RG factorization; Truncation methods; Retrial queues; 60J22; 60J27; 60K25;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:topjnl:v:19:y:2011:i:2:p:317-335. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .