Lagrangean bounds for the optimum communication spanning tree problem
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- D. Fernández & E. Pilotta & G. Torres, 2013. "An inexact restoration strategy for the globalization of the sSQP method," Computational Optimization and Applications, Springer, pages 595-617.
- Philip Gill & Daniel Robinson, 2012. "A primal-dual augmented Lagrangian," Computational Optimization and Applications, Springer, pages 1-25.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Contreras, Ivan & Fernández, Elena, 2012. "General network design: A unified view of combined location and network design problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 219(3), pages 680-697.
- Marín, Alfredo, 2011. "The discrete facility location problem with balanced allocation of customers," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 210(1), pages 27-38, April.
- Wälde, Klaus & Moors, Agnes, 2016.
"Current Emotion Research in Economics,"
IZA Discussion Papers
10261, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Christian Tilk & Stefan Irnich, 2016. "Combined Column-and-Row-Generation for the Optimal Communication Spanning Tree Problem," Working Papers 1613, Gutenberg School of Management and Economics, Johannes Gutenberg-Universität Mainz.
More about this item
KeywordsNetwork design; Lagrangean relaxation; Heuristics; 90B10; 90B18; 90C10;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:topjnl:v:18:y:2010:i:1:p:140-157. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .