Rejoinder on: Intensity modulated radiation therapy treatment plan optimization
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Duin, Cees & Volgenant, Anton, 1989. "Reducing the hierarchical network design problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 332-344, April.
- Current, J. R. & Re Velle, C. S. & Cohon, J. L., 1985. "The maximum covering/shortest path problem: A multiobjective network design and routing formulation," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 189-199, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Misic, V.V. & Aleman, D.M. & Sharpe, M.B., 2010. "Neighborhood search approaches to non-coplanar beam orientation optimization for total marrow irradiation using IMRT," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 205(3), pages 522-527, September.
- Chan, Timothy C.Y. & Mišić, Velibor V., 2013. "Adaptive and robust radiation therapy optimization for lung cancer," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 231(3), pages 745-756.
- Rennen, G. & van Dam, E.R. & den Hertog, D., 2009. "Enhancement of Sandwich Algorithms for Approximating Higher Dimensional Convex Pareto Sets," Discussion Paper 2009-52, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:topjnl:v:16:y:2008:i:2:p:256-257. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.