Understanding the effect of time series outliers on sample autocorrelations
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Paarsch, Harry J., 1992. "Deciding between the common and private value paradigms in empirical models of auctions," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 51(1-2), pages 191-215.
- Bikhchandani, Sushil, 1988. "Reputation in repeated second-price auctions," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 97-119, October.
- Florens, F. & Protopopescu, C. & Richard, J.-F., 1998. "Identification and Estimation of a Game Theoretic Models," Papers 98.499, Toulouse - GREMAQ.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- V. A. Reisen & C. Lévy-Leduc & M. Bourguignon & H. Boistard, 2017. "Robust Dickey–Fuller tests based on ranks for time series with additive outliers," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 80(1), pages 115-131, January.
- F. Javier TRIVEZ & Angel Mauricio REYES & F. Javier ALIAGA, 2009. "MEXICAN MAQUILA INDUSTRY OUTLOOK. A Quantitative Space-Time Analysis," Regional and Sectoral Economic Studies, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 9(1).
- F. Javier Trivez & Javier Nievas, 1996. "Comportamiento en muestras pequeñas de los atípicos innovacionales: Un ejercicio de simulación," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 5, pages 161-175, Junio.
- F. Javier Trivez & Javier Nievas, 1998. "Analyzing the effects of level shifts and temporary changes on the identification of ARIMA models," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 25(3), pages 409-424.
More about this item
KeywordsAdditive outlier; Arma model; Innovational outlier; Level shift; Temporary change;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:testjl:v:4:y:1995:i:1:p:179-186. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .