Assessment of variance components in nonlinear mixed-effects elliptical models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Patriota, Alexandre G., 2011. "A note on influence diagnostics in nonlinear mixed-effects elliptical models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 55(1), pages 218-225, January.
- Jan R. Magnus & Andrey L. Vasnev, 2007. "Local sensitivity and diagnostic tests," Econometrics Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 10(1), pages 166-192, March.
- Zaixing Li & Lixing Zhu, 2010. "On Variance Components in Semiparametric Mixed Models for Longitudinal Data," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 37(3), pages 442-457.
- Osorio, Felipe & Paula, Gilberto A. & Galea, Manuel, 2007. "Assessment of local influence in elliptical linear models with longitudinal structure," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(9), pages 4354-4368, May.
- Cysneiros, Francisco Jose A. & Paula, Gilberto A., 2005. "Restricted methods in symmetrical linear regression models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 49(3), pages 689-708, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zaixing Li & Fei Chen & Lixing Zhu, 2014. "Variance Components Testing in ANOVA-Type Mixed Models," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 41(2), pages 482-496, June.
- Li, Zaixing, 2015. "A residual-based test for variance components in linear mixed models," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 98(C), pages 73-78.
- Chen, Fei & Li, Zaixing & Shi, Lei & Zhu, Lixing, 2015. "Inference for mixed models of ANOVA type with high-dimensional data," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 133(C), pages 382-401.
- repec:spr:testjl:v:26:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s11749-017-0532-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:sankhb:v:79:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s13571-016-0116-8 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsNonlinear models; Elliptical distributions; Hypothesis testing; Variance components; Score tests; 62F03; 62F35;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:testjl:v:21:y:2012:i:3:p:519-545. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .