Assessment of variance components in nonlinear mixed-effects elliptical models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Patriota, Alexandre G., 2011. "A note on influence diagnostics in nonlinear mixed-effects elliptical models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 55(1), pages 218-225, January.
- Jan R. Magnus & Andrey L. Vasnev, 2007. "Local sensitivity and diagnostic tests," Econometrics Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 10(1), pages 166-192, March.
- Zaixing Li & Lixing Zhu, 2010. "On Variance Components in Semiparametric Mixed Models for Longitudinal Data," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 37(3), pages 442-457.
- Osorio, Felipe & Paula, Gilberto A. & Galea, Manuel, 2007. "Assessment of local influence in elliptical linear models with longitudinal structure," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(9), pages 4354-4368, May.
- Cysneiros, Francisco Jose A. & Paula, Gilberto A., 2005. "Restricted methods in symmetrical linear regression models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 49(3), pages 689-708, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zaixing Li & Fei Chen & Lixing Zhu, 2014. "Variance Components Testing in ANOVA-Type Mixed Models," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 41(2), pages 482-496, June.
- Li, Zaixing, 2015. "A residual-based test for variance components in linear mixed models," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 98(C), pages 73-78.
- Chen, Fei & Li, Zaixing & Shi, Lei & Zhu, Lixing, 2015. "Inference for mixed models of ANOVA type with high-dimensional data," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 133(C), pages 382-401.
- repec:spr:testjl:v:26:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s11749-017-0532-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:sankhb:v:79:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s13571-016-0116-8 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsNonlinear models; Elliptical distributions; Hypothesis testing; Variance components; Score tests; 62F03; 62F35;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:testjl:v:21:y:2012:i:3:p:519-545. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.