Rejoinder on: Sequences of regressions and their independences
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Nanny Wermuth & D. R. Cox, 2004. "Joint response graphs and separation induced by triangular systems," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 66(3), pages 687-717.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alberto Roverato, 2015. "Log-mean Linear Parameterization for Discrete Graphical Models of Marginal Independence and the Analysis of Dichotomizations," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 42(2), pages 627-648, June.
- repec:bla:jorssc:v:66:y:2017:i:2:p:227-252 is not listed on IDEAS
- Vassili Bazinas & Bent Nielsen, 2015. "Causal transmission in reduced-form models," Economics Papers 2015-W07, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Bala Rajaratnam, 2012. "Comment on: Sequences of regressions and their independences," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 21(2), pages 268-273, June.
- Davide Altomare & Guido Consonni & Luca La Rocca, 2013. "Objective Bayesian Search of Gaussian Directed Acyclic Graphical Models for Ordered Variables with Non-Local Priors," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 69(2), pages 478-487, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:testjl:v:21:y:2012:i:2:p:274-279. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.