Nonparametric estimation of the derivatives of a density by the method of wavelet for mixing sequences
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Masry, Elias, 1994. "Probability density estimation from dependent observations using wavelets orthonormal bases," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 181-194, October.
- Bosq, Denis, 1995. "Optimal asymptotic quadratic error of density estimators for strong mixing or chaotic data," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 339-347, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Han-Ying Liang & Jong-Il Baek, 2016. "Asymptotic normality of conditional density estimation with left-truncated and dependent data," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 57(1), pages 1-20, March.
- repec:spr:sankha:v:79:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s13171-017-0105-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Qinchi Zhang & Wenzhi Yang & Shuhe Hu, 2014. "On Bahadur representation for sample quantiles under α-mixing sequence," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 55(2), pages 285-299, May.
More about this item
KeywordsNonparametric estimation of a density; Wavelet function; Scaling function; Mixing sequences;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:stpapr:v:53:y:2012:i:1:p:195-203. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.