The generalized inverse Weibull distribution
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Zhezhen Jin, 2003. "Rank-based inference for the accelerated failure time model," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 90(2), pages 341-353, June.
- Sultan, K.S. & Ismail, M.A. & Al-Moisheer, A.S., 2007. "Mixture of two inverse Weibull distributions: Properties and estimation," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, pages 5377-5387.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lemonte, Artur J., 2013. "A new exponential-type distribution with constant, decreasing, increasing, upside-down bathtub and bathtub-shaped failure rate function," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, pages 149-170.
- repec:eee:reensy:v:124:y:2014:i:c:p:32-55 is not listed on IDEAS
- Shovan Chowdhury, 2014. "Compounded Generalized Weibull Distributions - A Unified Approach," Working papers 148, Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode.
- Mavis Pararai & Broderick O. Oluyede & Gayan Warahena-Liyanage, 2016. "The Beta Lindley-Poisson Distribution with Applications," Journal of Statistical and Econometric Methods, SCIENPRESS Ltd, pages 1-1.
- Barreto-Souza, Wagner, 2012. "Bivariate gamma-geometric law and its induced Lévy process," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 109(C), pages 130-145.
- Ibrahim Elbatal & Francesca Condino & Filippo Domma, 2016. "Reflected Generalized Beta Inverse Weibull Distribution: definition and properties," Sankhya B: The Indian Journal of Statistics, Springer;Indian Statistical Institute, pages 316-340.
- repec:eee:csdana:v:56:y:2012:i:12:p:4047-4066 is not listed on IDEAS
- Shovan Chowdhury & Asok K Nanda, 2015. "A special class of distorted premium principle based on an extension of the exponential-geometric distribution," Working papers 188, Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode.
- Jimut Bahan Chakrabarty & Shovan Chowdhury, 2016. "Compounded Inverse Weibull Distributions: Properties, Inference and Applications," Working papers 213, Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode.
- Gauss Cordeiro & Cláudio Cristino & Elizabeth Hashimoto & Edwin Ortega, 2013. "The beta generalized Rayleigh distribution with applications to lifetime data," Statistical Papers, Springer, pages 133-161.
- Beatriz R. Lanjoni & Edwin M. M. Ortega & Gauss M. Cordeiro, 2016. "Extended Burr XII Regression Models: Theory and Applications," Journal of Agricultural, Biological and Environmental Statistics, Springer;The International Biometric Society;American Statistical Association, pages 203-224.
- Bagheri, S.F. & Bahrami Samani, E. & Ganjali, M., 2016. "The generalized modified Weibull power series distribution: Theory and applications," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, pages 136-160.
More about this item
KeywordsCensored data; Data analysis; Inverse Weibull distribution; Maximum likelihood estimation; Moment; Weibull regression model;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:stpapr:v:52:y:2011:i:3:p:591-619. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.