Factor analysis regression
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- King, Benjamin, 1969. "Comment on "Factor Analysis and Regression."," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 37(3), pages 538-540, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Reynaud, Julien & Vauday, Julien, 2009.
"Geopolitics and international organizations: An empirical study on IMF facilities,"
Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 89(1), pages 139-162, May.
- Julien Reynaud & Julien Vauday, 2009. "Geopolitics and International Organizations? An Empirical Study on IMF Facilities," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00367845, HAL.
- Julien Vauday & Julien Reynaud, 2009. "Geopolitics and international organizations: An empirical study on IMF facilities," Post-Print hal-01330210, HAL.
- Julien Vauday & Julien Reynaud, 2009. "Geopolitics and international organizations: An empirical study on IMF facilities," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-01330210, HAL.
- Julien Reynaud & Julien Vauday, 2009. "Geopolitics and International Organizations? An Empirical Study on IMF Facilities," Post-Print hal-00367845, HAL.
- Joakim Westerlund & Sagarika Mishra, 2017. "On the determination of the number of factors using information criteria with data-driven penalty," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 58(1), pages 161-184, March.
- Jørgen Lauridsen & Jesùs Mur, 2006. "Multicollinearity in cross-sectional regressions," Journal of Geographical Systems, Springer, vol. 8(4), pages 317-333, October.
- Marconi, Gabriele, 2014. "European higher education policies and the problem of estimating a complex model with a small cross-section," MPRA Paper 87600, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lansangan, Joseph Ryan G. & Barrios, Erniel B., 2017. "Simultaneous dimension reduction and variable selection in modeling high dimensional data," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 112(C), pages 242-256.
More about this item
KeywordsFactor analysis regression (FAR); Principal component regression (PCR); Multicollinearity; Errors-in-variables model;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:stpapr:v:49:y:2008:i:4:p:653-667. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.