Tree species yielding edible fruit in the coffee-based homegardens of Kerala, India: their diversity, uses and management
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hazell, Peter B. R. & Haddad, Lawrence James, 2001. "Agricultural research and poverty reduction," 2020 vision briefs 70, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Molden, D. J. & Sakthivadivel, R. & Perry, C. J. & de Fraiture, C. & Kloezen, W. H., 1998. "Indicators for comparing performance of irrigated agricultural systems," IWMI Research Reports H022308, International Water Management Institute.
- Hussain, Intizar & Sakthivadivel, R & Amarasinghe, Upali, 2003. "Land and water productivity of wheat in the Western Indo-Gangetic Plains of India and Pakistan: a comparative analysis," IWMI Books, Reports H041504, International Water Management Institute.
- Barker, R. & Dawe, D. & Inocencio, A., 2003. "Economics of water productivity in managing water for agriculture," IWMI Books, Reports H032633, International Water Management Institute.
- Hussain, I. & Sakthivadivel, R. & Amarasinghe, U. & Mudasser, M. & Molden, D., 2003. "Land and water productivity of wheat in the Western Indo-Gangetic Plains of India and Pakistan: a comparative analysis," IWMI Research Reports H031469, International Water Management Institute.
- Schiller, John M. & Linquist, Bruce & Douangsila, K. & Inthapanya, P. & Douang Boupha, B. & Inthavong, S. & Sengxua, P., 2001. "Constraints to Rice Production Systems in Laos," Proceedings 135370, Australian Centre for International Agricultural Research.
- World Bank, 2005. "Agricultural Growth for the Poor : An Agenda for Development," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 7247.
- Irz, Xavier T. & Roe, Terry L., 2000. "Can the world feed itself? Some insights from growth theory," Agrekon, Agricultural Economics Association of South Africa (AEASA), vol. 39(4), December.
- Minot, Nicholas & Goletti, Francesco, 2000. "Rice market liberalization and poverty in Viet Nam:," Research reports 114, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Ringler, Claudia & Vu Huy, Nguyen, 2004. "Water allocation policies for the Dong Nai River Basin in Vietnam: an integrated perspective," EPTD discussion papers 127, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
More about this item
KeywordsCultivated fruit trees; Non-crop fruit trees; Diversity; Coffee-based homegardens;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:ssefpa:v:1:y:2009:i:3:p:361-370. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.