Occurrence of aflatoxin M 1 in raw, pasteurized and UHT milk commercialized in Esfahan and Shahr-e Kord, Iran
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Holden , Stein, 2014. "Risky Choices of Poor People: Comparing Risk Preference Elicitation Approaches in Field Experiments," CLTS Working Papers 10/14, Norwegian University of Life Sciences, Centre for Land Tenure Studies.
- Stein T. Holden & Rodney W. Lunduka, 2014. "Input Subsidies, Cash Constraints, and Timing of Input Supply," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 96(1), pages 290-307.
- Tavneet Suri, 2011. "Selection and Comparative Advantage in Technology Adoption," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 79(1), pages 159-209, January.
- Kinsey, Bill & Burger, Kees & Gunning, Jan Willem, 1998. "Coping with drought in Zimbabwe: Survey evidence on responses of rural households to risk," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 89-110, January.
- Andrew Dillon & Valerie Mueller & Sheu Salau, 2011.
"Migratory Responses to Agricultural Risk in Northern Nigeria,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 93(4), pages 1048-1061.
- Dillon, Andrew & Mueller, Valerie & Salau, Sheu, 2010. "Migratory responses to agricultural risk in Northern Nigeria," IFPRI discussion papers 1007, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Stein Holden & Rodney Lunduka, 2012. "Do fertilizer subsidies crowd out organic manures? The case of Malawi," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 43(3), pages 303-314, May.
- Rodney Lunduka & Jacob Ricker-Gilbert & Monica Fisher, 2013. "What are the farm-level impacts of Malawi's farm input subsidy program? A critical review," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 44(6), pages 563-579, November.
- Roberto La Rovere & Tahirou Abdoulaye & Genti Kostandini & Zhe Guo & Wilfred Mwangi & John MacRobert & John Dixon, 2014. "Economic, production, and poverty impacts of investing in maize tolerant to drought in africa: an ex-ante assessment," Journal of Developing Areas, Tennessee State University, College of Business, vol. 48(1), pages 199-205, January-M.
- Arega D. Alene & Abebe Menkir & S. O. Ajala & B. Badu-Apraku & A. S. Olanrewaju & V. M. Manyong & Abdou Ndiaye, 2009. "The economic and poverty impacts of maize research in West and Central Africa," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 40(5), pages 535-550, September.
- Charles A. Holt & Susan K. Laury, 2002. "Risk Aversion and Incentive Effects," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 92(5), pages 1644-1655, December.
- Monica Fisher & Tsedeke Abate & Rodney Lunduka & Woinishet Asnake & Yoseph Alemayehu & Ruth Madulu, 2015. "Drought tolerant maize for farmer adaptation to drought in sub-Saharan Africa: Determinants of adoption in eastern and southern Africa," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 133(2), pages 283-299, November.
- Kijima, Yoko & Otsuka, Keijiro & Sserunkuuma, Dick, 2011. "An Inquiry into Constraints on a Green Revolution in Sub-Saharan Africa: The Case of NERICA Rice in Uganda," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 77-86, January.
- Kostandini, Genti & La Rovere, Roberto & Abdoulaye, Tahirou, 2013. "Potential impacts of increasing average yields and reducing maize yield variability in Africa," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 213-226.
- Catherine Porter, 2012. "Shocks, Consumption and Income Diversification in Rural Ethiopia," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 48(9), pages 1209-1222, September.
- Fisher, Monica & Chaudhury, Moushumi & McCusker, Brent, 2010. "Do Forests Help Rural Households Adapt to Climate Variability? Evidence from Southern Malawi," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 38(9), pages 1241-1250, September.
More about this item
KeywordsAflatoxin M 1 ; Milk; ELISA;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:ssefpa:v:1:y:2009:i:3:p:317-320. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .