Turkish Validity Examination of the Multidimensional Students’ Life Satisfaction Scale
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 92 (2009)
Issue (Month): 1 (May)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/11135|
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Nansook Park & E. Huebner & James Laughlin & Robert Valois & Rich Gilman, 2004. "A Cross-cultural Comparison of the Dimensions of Child and Adolescent Life Satisfaction Reports," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 66(1), pages 61-79, April.
- Rich Gilman & Susan Easterbrooks & Michele Frey, 2004. "A Preliminary Study of Multidimensional Life Satisfaction Among Deaf/Hard of Hearing Youth Across Environmental Settings," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 66(1), pages 143-164, April.
- June Pilcher, 1998. "Affective and Daily Event Predictors of Life Satisfaction in College Students," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 43(3), pages 291-306, March.
- Julie Seligson & E. Huebner & Robert Valois, 2005. "An Investigation Of A Brief Life Satisfaction Scale With Elementary School Children," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 73(3), pages 355-374, 09.
- Joar Vittersø & Robert Biswas-Diener & Ed Diener, 2005. "The Divergent Meanings of Life Satisfaction: Item Response Modeling of the Satisfaction with Life Scale in Greenland and Norway," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 74(2), pages 327-348, November.
- Sean Moore & Heather Leslie & Carrie Lavis, 2005. "Subjective Well-Being and Life Satisfaction in the Kingdom of Tonga," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 70(3), pages 287-311, 02.
- Unsal Yetim, 2003. "The Impacts of Individualism/Collectivism, Self-Esteem, and Feeling of Mastery on Life Satisfaction among the Turkish University Students and Academicians," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 61(3), pages 297-317, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:soinre:v:92:y:2009:i:1:p:13-23. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Christopher F Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.