Quality of life in an alternative lifestyle: The smallholding movement
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kent W. Smith, 1974. "On Estimating the Reliability of Composite Indexes Through Factor Analysis," Sociological Methods & Research, , vol. 2(4), pages 485-510, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eleonora Gullone, 2000. "The Biophilia Hypothesis and Life in the 21st Century: Increasing Mental Health or Increasing Pathology?," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 1(3), pages 293-322, September.
- Guoqing Zhang & Ruut Veenhoven, 2008. "Ancient Chinese philosophical advice: can it help us find happiness today?," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 9(3), pages 425-443, September.
- Jeffrey Jacob & Emily Jovic & Merlin Brinkerhoff, 2009. "Personal and Planetary Well-being: Mindfulness Meditation, Pro-environmental Behavior and Personal Quality of Life in a Survey from the Social Justice and Ecological Sustainability Movement," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 93(2), pages 275-294, September.
- Jeffrey Jacob & Merlin Brinkerhoff, 1999. "Mindfulness and Subjective Well-being in the Sustainability Movement: A Further Elaboration of Multiple Discrepancies Theory," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 46(3), pages 341-368, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:soinre:v:18:y:1986:i:2:p:153-173. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.