Optimal sequential decision architectures and the robustness of hierarchies and polyarchies
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lazear, Edward P & Rosen, Sherwin, 1981. "Rank-Order Tournaments as Optimum Labor Contracts," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 89(5), pages 841-864, October.
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:71:y:1977:i:04:p:1467-1487_26 is not listed on IDEAS
- Otto Swank & Bauke Visser, 2006. "Do elections lead to informed public decisions?," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 129(3), pages 435-460, December.
- Schultz, Christian, 1999.
"Monetary Policy, Delegation and Polarisation,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 109(455), pages 164-178, April.
- Christian Schultz, "undated". "Monetary Policy, Delegation and Polarization," EPRU Working Paper Series 98-19, Economic Policy Research Unit (EPRU), University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Christian Schultz, 1998. "Monetary Policy, Delegation and Polarization," Discussion Papers 98-17, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Ossokina, Ioulia V. & Swank, Otto H., 2004. "The optimal degree of polarization," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 255-262, March.
- Roger B. Myerson, 1995. "Analysis of Democratic Institutions: Structure, Conduct and Performance," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 9(1), pages 77-89, Winter.
- John Ferejohn, 1986. "Incumbent performance and electoral control," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 50(1), pages 5-25, January.
- Mueller,Dennis C., 2003. "Public Choice III," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521894753, May.
- Klaas J. Beniers, 2004. "On the Composition of Committees," Journal of Law, Economics, and Organization, Oxford University Press, vol. 20(2), pages 353-378, October.
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:83:y:1989:i:02:p:373-398_08 is not listed on IDEAS
- : Christian Schultz, "undated". "Polarization and Inefficient Policies," Discussion Papers 93-16, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Robert Dur & Otto H. Swank, 2005. "Producing and Manipulating Information," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 115(500), pages 185-199, January.
- Klaas J. Beniers & Otto H. Swank, 2003. "On the Composition of Committees," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 03-006/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Wittman, Donald, 1977. "Candidates with policy preferences: A dynamic model," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 180-189, February.
- Alesina, Alberto, 1988. "Credibility and Policy Convergence in a Two-Party System with Rational Voters," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 78(4), pages 796-805, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Roland Kirstein, "undated".
"The Condorcet Jury-Theorem with Two Independent Error-Probabilities,"
German Working Papers in Law and Economics
2006-1-1154, Berkeley Electronic Press.
- Kirstein, Roland, 2006. "The Condorcet Jury-Theorem with Two Independent Error-Probabilities," CSLE Discussion Paper Series 2006-03, Saarland University, CSLE - Center for the Study of Law and Economics.
- Ruth Ben-Yashar & Winston Koh & Shmuel Nitzan, 2012.
"Is specialization desirable in committee decision making?,"
Theory and Decision,
Springer, vol. 72(3), pages 341-357, March.
- Ruth Ben-Yashar & Winston Koh & Shmuel Nitzan, 2009. "Is Specialization Desirable in Committee Decision Making?," Working Papers 2009-16, Bar-Ilan University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:sochwe:v:24:y:2005:i:3:p:397-411. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .