Impartiality and interpersonal comparisons of variations in well-being
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Thibault Gajdos & Feriel Kandil, 2008.
"The ignorant observer,"
Social Choice and Welfare,
Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 31(2), pages 193-232, August.
- Thibault Gajdos & Feriel Kandil, 2005. "The ignorant observer," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques v06041, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), revised Mar 2006.
- Thibault Gajdos & Feriel Kandil, 2008. "The ignorant observer," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00177374, HAL.
- Thibault Gajdos & Feriel Kandil, 2006. "The Ignorant Observer," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00115722, HAL.
- Stefan Mann, 2007.
"Comparing Interpersonal Comparisons in Utility Theory and Happiness Research,"
Forum for Social Economics,
Springer;The Association for Social Economics, vol. 36(1), pages 29-42, April.
- Stefan Mann, 2007. "Comparing Interpersonal Comparisons in Utility Theory and Happiness Research," Forum for Social Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(1), pages 29-42, January.
- Baucells, Manel & Shapley, Lloyd S., 2008.
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 62(2), pages 329-347, March.
- Lloyd S. Shapley & Manel Baucells, 1998. "Multiperson Utility," UCLA Economics Working Papers 779, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Manel Baucells & Lloyd S. Shapley, 2000. "Multiperson Utility," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 0078, Econometric Society.
- Marcus Pivato, 2009.
"Twofold optimality of the relative utilitarian bargaining solution,"
Social Choice and Welfare,
Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 32(1), pages 79-92, January.
- Pivato, Marcus, 2007. "Twofold Optimality of the Relative Utilitarian Bargaining Solution," MPRA Paper 2637, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Juan Moreno-Ternero & John E. Roemer, 2004. "Impartiality and Priority. Part 1: The Veil of Ignorance," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1477A, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised May 2005.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:sochwe:v:21:y:2003:i:1:p:95-111. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.