Inaccuracies in titles
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Rafael Aleixandre-Benavent & Vicent Montalt-Resurecció & Juan Carlos Valderrama-Zurián, 2014. "A descriptive study of inaccuracy in article titles on bibliometrics published in biomedical journals," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 101(1), pages 781-791, October.
- Hamid R. Jamali & Mahsa Nikzad, 2011. "Article title type and its relation with the number of downloads and citations," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 88(2), pages 653-661, August.
- Buter, R.K. & van Raan, A.F.J., 2011. "Non-alphanumeric characters in titles of scientific publications: An analysis of their occurrence and correlation with citation impact," Journal of Informetrics, Elsevier, vol. 5(4), pages 608-617.
- Grant Lewison & James Hartley, 2005. "What's in a title? Numbers of words and the presence of colons," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 63(2), pages 341-356, April.
- Fatemeh Rostami & Asghar Mohammadpoorasl & Mohammad Hajizadeh, 2014. "The effect of characteristics of title on citation rates of articles," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 98(3), pages 2007-2010, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rafael Aleixandre-Benavent & Vicent Montalt Resurrecció & Juan Carlos Valderrama-Zurián, 2015. "Inaccuracies in titles on bibliometrics in biomedical journals," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 103(1), pages 331-332, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:scient:v:103:y:2015:i:1:d:10.1007_s11192-015-1530-9. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.