Networks and geography in the economics of knowledge flows. A comment
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Nadine Massard, 2011. "Networks and geography in the economics of knowledge flows. A comment," Post-Print halshs-00949769, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- Joanna Sale & Lynne Lohfeld & Kevin Brazil, 2002. "Revisiting the Quantitative-Qualitative Debate: Implications for Mixed-Methods Research," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, pages 43-53.
- Anthony Onwuegbuzie & Nancy Leech, 2005. "Taking the “Q” Out of Research: Teaching Research Methodology Courses Without the Divide Between Quantitative and Qualitative Paradigms," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, pages 267-295.
- Gabriele Durrant & Frauke Kreuter, 2013. "Editorial: The use of paradata in social survey research," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series A, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 176(1), pages 1-3, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Roper, Stephen & Arvanitis, Spyros, 2012. "From knowledge to added value: A comparative, panel-data analysis of the innovation value chain in Irish and Swiss manufacturing firms," Research Policy, Elsevier, pages 1093-1106.
- repec:enr:rpaper:0020 is not listed on IDEAS
- Maria D’Esposito & Susanna Zaccarin, 2011. "Editorial: Applied and methodological issues in the analysis of network data," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, pages 985-987.
More about this item
KeywordsNetwork; Geography; Knowledge flows; Innovation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:qualqt:v:45:y:2011:i:5:p:1053-1057. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.