Identification-commitment inventory (ICI model): confirmatory factor analysis and construct validity
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Murray Aitkin, 1999. "A General Maximum Likelihood Analysis of Variance Components in Generalized Linear Models," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 55(1), pages 117-128, March.
- Huang, Xianzheng, 2011. "Detecting random-effects model misspecification via coarsened data," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 55(1), pages 703-714, January.
- Saskia Litière & Ariel Alonso & Geert Molenberghs, 2011. "Rejoinder to “A Note on Type II Error Under Random Effects Misspecification in Generalized Linear Mixed Models”," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 67(2), pages 656-660, June.
- Verbeke, Geert & Lesaffre, Emmanuel, 1997. "The effect of misspecifying the random-effects distribution in linear mixed models for longitudinal data," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 541-556, February.
- Julian Besag & Jeremy York & Annie Mollié, 1991. "Bayesian image restoration, with two applications in spatial statistics," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 43(1), pages 1-20, March.
- Antic, J. & Laffont, C.M. & Chafaï, D. & Concordet, D., 2009. "Comparison of nonparametric methods in nonlinear mixed effects models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 53(3), pages 642-656, January.
- Peter Ebbes & Ulf Böckenholt & Michel Wedel, 2004. "Regressor and random-effects dependencies in multilevel models," Statistica Neerlandica, Netherlands Society for Statistics and Operations Research, vol. 58(2), pages 161-178.
- Cora J. M. Maas & Joop J. Hox, 2004. "Robustness issues in multilevel regression analysis," Statistica Neerlandica, Netherlands Society for Statistics and Operations Research, vol. 58(2), pages 127-137.
- Bruno ARPINO & Roberta VARRIALE, 2010. "Assessing The Quality Of Institutionsâ€™ Rankings Obtained Through Multilevel Linear Regression Models," Journal of Applied Economic Sciences, Spiru Haret University, Faculty of Financial Management and Accounting Craiova, vol. 5(1(11)_Spr), pages 7-22.
- Laura Azzimonti & Francesca Ieva & Anna Maria Paganoni, 2013. "Nonlinear nonparametric mixed-effects models for unsupervised classification," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 28(4), pages 1549-1570, August.
- Alessandra Guglielmi & Francesca Ieva & Anna M. Paganoni & Fabrizio Ruggeri & Jacopo Soriano, 2014. "Semiparametric Bayesian models for clustering and classification in the presence of unbalanced in-hospital survival," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series C, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 63(1), pages 25-46, January.
- Lesperance, Mary & Saab, Rabih & Neuhaus, John, 2014. "Nonparametric estimation of the mixing distribution in logistic regression mixed models with random intercepts and slopes," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 211-219.
- Francesco Bartolucci & Fulvia Pennoni & Giorgio Vittadini, 2011. "Assessment of School Performance Through a Multilevel Latent Markov Rasch Model," Journal of Educational and Behavioral Statistics, , vol. 36(4), pages 491-522, August.
- George Leckie & Harvey Goldstein, 2009.
"The limitations of using school league tables to inform school choice,"
Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series A,
Royal Statistical Society, vol. 172(4), pages 835-851.
- George Leckie & Harvey Goldstein, 2009. "The Limitations of Using School League Tables to Inform School Choice," The Centre for Market and Public Organisation 09/208, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Agresti, Alan & Caffo, Brian & Ohman-Strickland, Pamela, 2004. "Examples in which misspecification of a random effects distribution reduces efficiency, and possible remedies," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 47(3), pages 639-653, October.
- Donald Hedeker & Robin J. Mermelstein & Hakan Demirtas, 2008. "An Application of a Mixed-Effects Location Scale Model for Analysis of Ecological Momentary Assessment (EMA) Data," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 64(2), pages 627-634, June.
- George Leckie & Harvey Goldstein, 2011. "Understanding Uncertainty in School League Tables," Fiscal Studies, Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 32(2), pages 207-224, June.
- Xianzheng Huang, 2009. "Diagnosis of Random-Effect Model Misspecification in Generalized Linear Mixed Models for Binary Response," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 65(2), pages 361-368, June.
- Fabienne Comte & Adeline Samson, 2012. "Nonparametric estimation of random-effects densities in linear mixed-effects model," Journal of Nonparametric Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 24(4), pages 951-975, December.
- Daowen Zhang & Marie Davidian, 2001. "Linear Mixed Models with Flexible Distributions of Random Effects for Longitudinal Data," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 57(3), pages 795-802, September.
- Komárek, Arnost & Lesaffre, Emmanuel, 2008. "Generalized linear mixed model with a penalized Gaussian mixture as a random effects distribution," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 52(7), pages 3441-3458, March.
- Eberly, Lynn E. & Thackeray, Lisa M., 2005. "On Lange and Ryan's plotting technique for diagnosing non-normality of random effects," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 75(2), pages 77-85, November.
- Hall, Peter & Yao, Qiwei, 2003. "Inference in components of variance models with low replication," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 17701, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Jacqmin-Gadda, Helene & Sibillot, Solenne & Proust, Cecile & Molina, Jean-Michel & Thiebaut, Rodolphe, 2007. "Robustness of the linear mixed model to misspecified error distribution," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(10), pages 5142-5154, June.
- Alonso, Ariel & LitiÃ¨re, Saskia & Laenen, Annouschka, 2010. "A Note on the Indeterminacy of the Random-Effects Distribution in Hierarchical Models," The American Statistician, American Statistical Association, vol. 64(4), pages 318-324.
- Wendimagegn Ghidey & Emmanuel Lesaffre & Paul Eilers, 2004. "Smooth Random Effects Distribution in a Linear Mixed Model," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 60(4), pages 945-953, December.
- Nicole White & Helen Johnson & Peter Silburn & Kerrie Mengersen, 2012. "Dirichlet process mixture models for unsupervised clustering of symptoms in Parkinson's disease," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(11), pages 2363-2377, July.
More about this item
KeywordsOrganizational commitment; Organizational identification; Confirmatory factor analysis; Structural equation modeling; Elliptical least square solution;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:qualqt:v:45:y:2011:i:4:p:901-909. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .