Estimation of poverty measures with auxiliary information in sample surveys
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Denis H. Y. Leung & Jing Qin, 2006. "Analysing survey data with incomplete responses by using a method based on empirical likelihood," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series C, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 55(3), pages 379-396.
- M. Rueda & J. Muñoz & Y. Berger & A. Arcos & S. Martínez, 2007. "Pseudo empirical likelihood method in the presence of missing data," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 65(3), pages 349-367, May.
- Kahn, Lawrence M, 1998. "Collective Bargaining and the Interindustry Wage Structure: International Evidence," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 65(260), pages 507-534, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tim Goedemé, 2013. "How much Confidence can we have in EU-SILC? Complex Sample Designs and the Standard Error of the Europe 2020 Poverty Indicators," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 110(1), pages 89-110, January.
- J. Muñoz & E. Álvarez-Verdejo & R. García-Fernández & L. Barroso, 2015. "Efficient Estimation of the Headcount Index," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 123(3), pages 713-732, September.
More about this item
KeywordsAuxiliary information; Empirical likelihood; Jackknife and bootstrap methods; Poverty; Wage inequality;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:qualqt:v:45:y:2011:i:3:p:687-700. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .