Linear versus logistic regression when the dependent variable is a dichotomy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ottar Hellevik, 1983. "Decomposing proportions and differences in proportions: Approaches to contingency-table analysis," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, pages 79-111.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- William N. Goetzmann & Dasol Kim, 2017. "Negative Bubbles: What Happens After a Crash," NBER Working Papers 23830, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bruno Arpino & Chiara D. Pronzato & Lara P. Tavares, 2012.
"Mothers’ labour market participation: Do grandparents make it easier?,"
Carlo Alberto Notebooks
277, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Arpino, Bruno & Pronzato, Chiara D. & Tavares, Lara P., 2012. "Mothers' Labour Market Participation: Do Grandparents Make It Easier?," IZA Discussion Papers 7065, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Synøve N. Andersen & Nina Drange & Trude Lappegård, 2015. "Can a cash transfer to families change fertility behaviour?," Discussion Papers 800, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Tømmeraas, Truls, 2016. "Social gradients and participant characteristics in child behavior problem interventions," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 57-64.
- Santosh Kumar & Emily A. Dansereau & Christopher J. L. Murray, 2014.
"Does distance matter for institutional delivery in rural India?,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 46(33), pages 4091-4103, November.
- Santosh Kumar & Emily Dansereau & Chris Murray, 2014. "Does Distance Matter for Institutional Delivery in Rural India?," Working Papers 1405, Sam Houston State University, Department of Economics and International Business.
- Daoud, Adel & Halleröd, Björn & Guha Sapir, Debarati, 2015. "Quality of government and the relationship between natural disasters and child poverty: A comparative analysis," MPIfG Discussion Paper 15/5, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies.
- Åse Gornitzka & Ulf Sverdrup, 2015. "Societal Inclusion in Expert Venues: Participation of Interest Groups and Business in the European Commission Expert Groups," Politics and Governance, Cogitatio Press, vol. 3(1), pages 151-165.
- Isabel Oliveira & José Dias, 2014. "Disentangling the relation between wealth and contraceptive use in India: a multilevel probit regression approach," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, pages 1001-1012.
- repec:eee:injoed:v:56:y:2017:i:c:p:42-51 is not listed on IDEAS
- Narain, Kimberly & Bitler, Marianne & Ponce, Ninez & Kominski, Gerald & Ettner, Susan, 2017. "The impact of welfare reform on the health insurance coverage, utilization and health of low education single mothers," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, pages 28-35.
- Kjellsson, Sara, 2013. "Accumulated occupational class and self-rated health. Can information on previous experience of class further our understanding of the social gradient in health?," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, pages 26-33.
- Bruno Arpino & Chiara Pronzato & Lara Tavares, 2014. "The Effect of Grandparental Support on Mothers’ Labour Market Participation: An Instrumental Variable Approach," European Journal of Population, Springer;European Association for Population Studies, vol. 30(4), pages 369-390, November.
More about this item
KeywordsLogistic regression; Binary variables; Significance tests;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:qualqt:v:43:y:2009:i:1:p:59-74. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .