On maximizing item information and matching difficulty with ability
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 66 (2001)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=112911|
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jinming Zhang & William Stout, 1999. "The theoretical detect index of dimensionality and its application to approximate simple structure," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 64(2), pages 213-249, June.
- Huynh Huynh, 1996. "Decomposition of a Rasch partial credit item into independent binary and indecomposable trinary items," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 61(1), pages 31-39, March.
- Wies Akkermans & Eiji Muraki, 1997. "Item information and discrimination functions for trinary pcm items," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 62(4), pages 569-578, December.
- Fumiko Samejima, 2000. "Logistic positive exponent family of models: Virtue of asymmetric item characteristic curves," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 65(3), pages 319-335, September.
- Huynh Huynh, 1994. "On equivalence between a partial credit item and a set of independent Rasch binary items," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 59(1), pages 111-119, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:psycho:v:66:y:2001:i:1:p:69-77. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.