On maximizing item information and matching difficulty with ability
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 66 (2001)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
Web page: https://www.psychometricsociety.org/
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/psychology/journal/11336/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Huynh Huynh, 1996. "Decomposition of a Rasch partial credit item into independent binary and indecomposable trinary items," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 61(1), pages 31-39, March.
- Huynh Huynh, 1994. "On equivalence between a partial credit item and a set of independent Rasch binary items," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 59(1), pages 111-119, March.
- Jinming Zhang & William Stout, 1999. "The theoretical detect index of dimensionality and its application to approximate simple structure," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 64(2), pages 213-249, June.
- Fumiko Samejima, 2000. "Logistic positive exponent family of models: Virtue of asymmetric item characteristic curves," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 65(3), pages 319-335, September.
- Wies Akkermans & Eiji Muraki, 1997. "Item information and discrimination functions for trinary pcm items," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 62(4), pages 569-578, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:psycho:v:66:y:2001:i:1:p:69-77. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.