Regional development of employment in eastern Germany: an analysis with an econometric analogue to shift-share techniques
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Blien, Uwe & Wolf, Katja, 2002. "Regional development of employment in eastern Germany. An analysis with an econometric analogue to shift-share techniques," ERSA conference papers ersa02p263, European Regional Science Association.
References listed on IDEAS
- D C Knudsen & R Barff, 1991. "Shift - share analysis as a linear model," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 23(3), pages 421-431, March.
- Thomas Lange & Geoffrey Pugh, 1998. "The Economics of German Unification," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 794.
- D C Knudsen & R Barff, 1991. "Shift-Share Analysis as a Linear Model," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 23(3), pages 421-431, March.
More about this item
KeywordsShift-share method; employment development; deconcentration; localization effects; regional growth;
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
- J49 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Particular Labor Markets - - - Other
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:presci:v:81:y:2002:i:3:p:391-414. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .