articles: Trade policy and regional inequalities
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andrés Rodríguez-Pose & Roberto Ezcurra, 2010.
"Does decentralization matter for regional disparities? A cross-country analysis,"
Journal of Economic Geography,
Oxford University Press, vol. 10(5), pages 619-644, September.
- Ezcurra, Roberto & Rodríguez-Pose, Andrés, 2009. "Does decentralization matter for regional disparities? A cross-country analysis," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 33244, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Andrés Rodríguez-Pose & Roberto Ezcurra, 2009. "Does decentralization matter for regional disparities? A cross-country analysis," Working Papers 2009-04, Instituto Madrileño de Estudios Avanzados (IMDEA) Ciencias Sociales.
- Roberto Ezcurra & Andrés Rodríguez-Pose, 2009. "Does Decentralization Matter for Regional Disparities? A Cross-Country Analysis," SERC Discussion Papers 0025, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Zeng, Dao-Zhi & Zhao, Laixun, 2010.
"Globalization, interregional and international inequalities,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 67(3), pages 352-361, May.
- Dao-Zhi Zeng & Laixun Zhao, 2007. "Globalization, Interregional and International Inequalities," Discussion Paper Series 209, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Atsumi, Toshihiro, 2010. "Silk, regional rivalry, and the impact of the port openings in nineteenth century Japan," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 24(4), pages 519-539, December.
- Commendatore, Pasquale & Kubin, Ingrid & Petraglia, Carmelo & Sushko, Iryna, 2014.
"Regional integration, international liberalisation and the dynamics of industrial agglomeration,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 265-287.
- Pasquale Commendatore & Ingrid Kubin & Carmelo Petraglia & Iryna Sushko, 2014. "Regional integration, international liberalisation and the dynamics of industrial agglomeration," Department of Economics Working Papers wuwp164, Vienna University of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Commendatore, Pasquale & Kubin, Ingrid & Petraglia, Carmelo & Sushko, Iryna, 2014. "Regional integration, international liberalisation and the dynamics of industrial agglomeration," Department of Economics Working Paper Series 4079, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Alfonso Díez-Minguela & Rafael González-Val & Julio Martinez-Galarraga & M. Teresa Sanchis & Daniel A. Tirado, 2017. "The long-term relationship between economic development and regional inequality: South-West Europe, 1860-2010," Working Papers 0119, European Historical Economics Society (EHES).
- repec:taf:regstd:v:51:y:2017:i:8:p:1246-1258 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kristian Behrens & Frédéric Robert-Nicoud, 2009. "Krugman's "Papers in Regional Science": The 100 dollar bill on the sidewalk is gone and the 2008 Nobel Prize well-deserved," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 88(2), pages 467-489, June.
- Eleonora CUTRINI, 2005. "Trends in European Manufacturing Location: Country versus Region," Working Papers 247, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Kandogan, Yener, 2014. "The effect of foreign trade and investment liberalization on spatial concentration of economic activity," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 648-659.
- Xi Yang & Nobuaki Hamaguchi, 2013. "Trade infrastructure and firm location under Cournot competition," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 50(1), pages 153-167, February.
- Pasquale Commendatore & Ingrid Kubin & Carmelo Petraglia & Iryna Sushko, 2012.
"Economic integration and agglomeration in a customs union in the presence of an outside region,"
Department of Economics Working Papers
wuwp146, Vienna University of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Commendatore, Pasquale & Kubin, Ingrid & Petraglia, Carmelo & Sushko, Iryna, 2012. "Economic integration and agglomeration in a customs union in the presence of an outside region," Department of Economics Working Paper Series 3668, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Kenji Nozaki, 2014. "Industrial Dispersion in Thailand with Changes in Trade Policies," International Journal of Asian Social Science, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 4(7), pages 806-819, July.
- Pasquale Commendatore & Ingrid Kubin & Pascal Mossay & Iryna Sushko, 2015. "Dynamic agglomeration patterns in a 2-country NEG model with 4 regions," Gecomplexity Discussion Paper Series 10, Action IS1104 "The EU in the new complex geography of economic systems: models, tools and policy evaluation", revised Feb 2015.
- Rodriguez-Pose, Andres & Gill, Nicholas, 2006. "How does trade affect regional disparities?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 34(7), pages 1201-1222, July.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:eb-17-00078 is not listed on IDEAS
- Francesco Quatraro & Stefano Usai, 2017.
"Are knowledge flows all alike? Evidence from European regions,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 51(8), pages 1246-1258, August.
- F. Quatraro & S. Usai, 2014. "Are knowledge flows all alike? Evidence from European regions," Working Paper CRENoS 201405, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- repec:wsi:medjxx:v:04:y:2012:i:02:n:s1793812012500101 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jian Wang & Xiao-Ping Zheng, 2013. "Industrial Agglomeration: Asymmetry Of Regions And Trade Costs," Review of Urban & Regional Development Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 25(2), pages 61-78, July.
- CRESPO, Nuno & FONTOURA, Maria Paula, 2013.
"Regional Integration And Internal Economic Geography - An Empirical Evaluation With Portuguese Data,"
Regional and Sectoral Economic Studies,
Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 13(2), pages 99-116.
- Nuno Crespo & Maria Paula Fontoura, 2006. "Regional Integration and Internal Economic Geography - an Empirical Evaluation with Portuguese Data," Working Papers Department of Economics 2006/25, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Saikia, Dilip, 2011. "Does Economic Integration Affect Spatial Concentration of Industries? Theory and a Case Study for India," MPRA Paper 64199, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stein Østbye, 2010. "Regional Policy Analysis In A Simple General Equilibrium Model With Vertical Linkages," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 50(3), pages 756-775.
- repec:spr:anresc:v:59:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s00168-017-0836-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/4295 is not listed on IDEAS
- Miren Lafourcade & Elisenda Paluzie, 2008. "European integration, FDI and the geography of French trade," Working Papers halshs-00586834, HAL.
- Nuno Crespo & Maria Paula Fontoura, 2008. "Regional Integration and International Economic Geography in the Portuguese Case - an update," Working Papers Department of Economics 2008/51, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
More about this item
KeywordsRegional inequalities; trade liberalization; industrial location;
- F12 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Models of Trade with Imperfect Competition and Scale Economies; Fragmentation
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- R12 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Size and Spatial Distributions of Regional Economic Activity; Interregional Trade (economic geography)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:presci:v:80:y:2001:i:1:p:67-85. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.