What Matters Most for Treatment Decisions in Hepatitis C: Effectiveness, Costs, and Altruism
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Rita Faria’s journal round-up for 30th December 2019
by Rita Faria in The Academic Health Economists' Blog on 2019-12-30 12:00:00
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- T. Joseph Mattingly & Bryan L. Love & Bilal Khokhar, 2020. "Real World Cost-of-Illness Evidence in Hepatitis C Virus: A systematic review," PharmacoEconomics, Springer, vol. 38(9), pages 927-939, September.
- Moaz Abdelwadoud & T. Joseph Mattingly & Hemanuel Arroyo Seguí & Emily F. Gorman & Eleanor M. Perfetto, 2021. "Patient Centeredness in Hepatitis C Direct-Acting Antiviral Treatment Delivery to People Who Inject Drugs: A Scoping Review," The Patient: Patient-Centered Outcomes Research, Springer;International Academy of Health Preference Research, vol. 14(5), pages 471-484, September.
- T. Joseph Mattingly & R. Brett McQueen & Pei-Jung Lin, 2021. "Contextual Considerations and Recommendations for Estimating the Value of Alzheimer’s Disease Therapies," PharmacoEconomics, Springer, vol. 39(10), pages 1101-1107, October.
- T. Joseph Mattingly & Julia F. Slejko & Eberechukwu Onukwugha & Eleanor M. Perfetto & Shyamasundaran Kottilil & C. Daniel Mullins, 2020. "Value in Hepatitis C Virus Treatment: A Patient-Centered Cost-Effectiveness Analysis," PharmacoEconomics, Springer, vol. 38(2), pages 233-242, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:patien:v:12:y:2019:i:6:d:10.1007_s40271-019-00378-7. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Sonal Shukla or Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.