Highlighting socioeconomic damages caused by weakened tropical cyclones in the Republic of Korea
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- I-I Lin & Johnny C.L. Chan, 2015. "Recent decrease in typhoon destructive potential and global warming implications," Nature Communications, Nature, vol. 6(1), pages 1-8, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Oh, Seongmun & Jufri, Fauzan Hanif & Choi, Min-Hee & Jung, Jaesung, 2022. "A study of tropical cyclone impact on the power distribution grid in South Korea for estimating damage," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 156(C).
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Iam-Fei Pun & Johnny C. L. Chan & I.-I. Lin & Kelvin T. F. Chan & James F. Price & Dong Shan Ko & Chun-Chi Lien & Yu-Lun Wu & Hsiao-Ching Huang, 2019. "Rapid Intensification of Typhoon Hato (2017) over Shallow Water," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 11(13), pages 1-20, July.
- Xiangbo Feng & Nicholas P. Klingaman & Kevin I. Hodges, 2021. "Poleward migration of western North Pacific tropical cyclones related to changes in cyclone seasonality," Nature Communications, Nature, vol. 12(1), pages 1-11, December.
- Ya-Ting Chang & I-I Lin & Hsiao-Ching Huang & Yi-Chun Liao & Chun-Chi Lien, 2020. "The Association of Typhoon Intensity Increase with Translation Speed Increase in the South China Sea," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 12(3), pages 1-13, January.
More about this item
KeywordsTropical cyclone; Typhoon; Socioeconomic damage; Korea;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:nathaz:v:82:y:2016:i:2:d:10.1007_s11069-016-2244-x. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Sonal Shukla or Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.