One-sample tests for a generalized Fréchet variance of a fuzzy random variable
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Manuel Montenegro & Ana Colubi & María Rosa Casals & María Ángeles Gil, 2004. "Asymptotic and Bootstrap techniques for testing the expected value of a fuzzy random variable," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, pages 31-49.
- Gil, Maria Angeles & Montenegro, Manuel & Gonzalez-Rodriguez, Gil & Colubi, Ana & Rosa Casals, Maria, 2006. "Bootstrap approach to the multi-sample test of means with imprecise data," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, pages 148-162.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:advdac:v:11:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s11634-017-0304-z is not listed on IDEAS
- Ramos-Guajardo, Ana Belén & Lubiano, María Asunción, 2012. "K-sample tests for equality of variances of random fuzzy sets," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, pages 956-966.
- Maria Ferraro & Paolo Giordani, 2012. "A multiple linear regression model for imprecise information," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 75(8), pages 1049-1068, November.
More about this item
KeywordsFuzzy random variable; Support function; Hypothesis testing; Fréchet variance; Bootstrap techniques; UH-statistics;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:metrik:v:71:y:2010:i:2:p:185-202. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .