A unified approach to nonparametric trend tests for dependent and independent samples
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 69 (2009)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/statistics/journal/184/PS2|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Brunner, Edgar & Munzel, Ulrich & Puri, Madan L., 1999. "Rank-Score Tests in Factorial Designs with Repeated Measures," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 70(2), pages 286-317, August.
- Edgar Brunner & Madan Puri, 2001. "Nonparametric methods in factorial designs," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 42(1), pages 1-52, January.
- Ramani S. Pilla & Annie Qu & Catherine Loader, 2006. "Testing for order-restricted hypotheses in longitudinal data," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 68(3), pages 437-455.
- Herbert BUNing, 1999. "Adaptive Jonckheere-type tests for ordered alternatives," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 26(5), pages 541-551.
- Beier, F. & Buning, H., 1997. "An adaptive test against ordered alternatives," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 25(4), pages 441-452, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:metrik:v:69:y:2009:i:1:p:17-29. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.