A unified approach to nonparametric trend tests for dependent and independent samples
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Beier, F. & Buning, H., 1997. "An adaptive test against ordered alternatives," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 25(4), pages 441-452, September.
- Ramani S. Pilla & Annie Qu & Catherine Loader, 2006. "Testing for order-restricted hypotheses in longitudinal data," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 68(3), pages 437-455.
- Edgar Brunner & Madan Puri, 2001. "Nonparametric methods in factorial designs," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 42(1), pages 1-52, January.
- Brunner, Edgar & Munzel, Ulrich & Puri, Madan L., 1999. "Rank-Score Tests in Factorial Designs with Repeated Measures," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 70(2), pages 286-317, August.
- Herbert BUNing, 1999. "Adaptive Jonckheere-type tests for ordered alternatives," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 26(5), pages 541-551.
More about this item
KeywordsNonparametric model; Rank test; Ordinal data; Independent samples; Dependent samples; Trend test;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:metrik:v:69:y:2009:i:1:p:17-29. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .