A unified approach to nonparametric trend tests for dependent and independent samples
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 69 (2009)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/statistics/journal/184/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Herbert BUNing, 1999. "Adaptive Jonckheere-type tests for ordered alternatives," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 26(5), pages 541-551.
- Brunner, Edgar & Munzel, Ulrich & Puri, Madan L., 1999. "Rank-Score Tests in Factorial Designs with Repeated Measures," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 70(2), pages 286-317, August.
- Edgar Brunner & Madan Puri, 2001. "Nonparametric methods in factorial designs," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 42(1), pages 1-52, January.
- Beier, F. & Buning, H., 1997. "An adaptive test against ordered alternatives," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 25(4), pages 441-452, September.
- Ramani S. Pilla & Annie Qu & Catherine Loader, 2006. "Testing for order-restricted hypotheses in longitudinal data," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 68(3), pages 437-455.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:metrik:v:69:y:2009:i:1:p:17-29. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.