Minimum kolmogorov distance estimates of parameters and parametrized distributions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kochar, Subhash C & Korwar, Ramesh, 1996. "Stochastic Orders for Spacings of Heterogeneous Exponential Random Variables," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 57(1), pages 69-83, April.
- Wen, Songqiao & Lu, Qingshu & Hu, Taizhong, 2007. "Likelihood ratio orderings of spacings of heterogeneous exponential random variables," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 98(4), pages 743-756, April.
- Karlin, Samuel & Rinott, Yosef, 1980. "Classes of orderings of measures and related correlation inequalities. I. Multivariate totally positive distributions," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 467-498, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ferdinand Österreicher & Igor Vajda, 2003. "A new class of metric divergences on probability spaces and its applicability in statistics," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 55(3), pages 639-653, September.
- Stephen Satchell & Susan Thorp & Oliver Williams, 2012. "Estimating Consumption Plans for Recursive Utility by Maximum Entropy Methods," Research Paper Series 300, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Jitka Hrabáková & Václav Kůs, 2017. "Notes on consistency of some minimum distance estimators with simulation results," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 80(2), pages 243-257, February.
- Shabalin, Andrey A. & Nobel, Andrew B., 2013. "Reconstruction of a low-rank matrix in the presence of Gaussian noise," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 118(C), pages 67-76.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:metrik:v:43:y:1996:i:1:p:237-255. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .