The minimum distance method of testing
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- E. Bolthausen, 1977. "Convergence in distribution of minimum-distance estimators," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 24(1), pages 215-227, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rudolf Beran, 1993. "Semiparametric random coefficient regression models," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, pages 639-654.
- Pedro Delicado & Juan Romo, 1998.
"Constant coefficient tests for random coefficient regression,"
Economics Working Papers
329, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Delicado, Pedro & Romo, Juan, 1999. "Constant coefficient tests for random coefficient regression," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS 6271, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- Christophe Aubry, 1999. "Asymptotic Normality of the Minimum Non-Hilbertian Distance Estimators for a Diffusion Process with Small Noise," Statistical Inference for Stochastic Processes, Springer, vol. 2(2), pages 175-194, May.
- Eustasio Barrio & Juan Cuesta-Albertos & Carlos Matrán & Sándor Csörgö & Carles Cuadras & Tertius Wet & Evarist Giné & Richard Lockhart & Axel Munk & Winfried Stute, 2000. "Contributions of empirical and quantile processes to the asymptotic theory of goodness-of-fit tests," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, pages 1-96.
- Oliver Linton & Pedro Gozalo, 1996. "Conditional Independence Restrictions: Testing and Estimation," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1140, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:metrik:v:27:y:1980:i:1:p:43-70. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .