Climate change impacts and adaptation strategies in temperate forests in Central Mexico: a participatory approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jan Corfee-Morlot & Ian Cochran & Stéphane Hallegatte & Pierre-Jonathan Teasdale, 2011.
"Multilevel risk governance and urban adaptation policy,"
Springer, vol. 104(1), pages 169-197, January.
- Jan Corfee-Morlot & Ian Cochran & Stéphane Hallegatte & Pierre-Jonathan Teasdale, 2011. "Multilevel risk governance and urban adaptation policy," Post-Print hal-00659280, HAL.
- Katharine Hayhoe & Cameron Wake & Bruce Anderson & Xin-Zhong Liang & Edwin Maurer & Jinhong Zhu & James Bradbury & Art DeGaetano & Anne Stoner & Donald Wuebbles, 2008. "Regional climate change projections for the Northeast USA," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, pages 425-436.
- Aude Lemonsu & Raphaëlle Kounkou-Arnaud & Julien Desplat & Jean-Luc Salagnac & Valéry Masson, 2013. "Evolution of the Parisian urban climate under a global changing climate," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 116(3), pages 679-692, February.
- Stéphane Hallegatte & Jan Corfee-Morlot, 2011. "Understanding climate change impacts, vulnerability and adaptation at city scale: an introduction," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 104(1), pages 1-12, January.
- P. Duffy & C. Tebaldi, 2012. "Increasing prevalence of extreme summer temperatures in the U.S," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 111(2), pages 487-495, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Md. Nazir Hossain & Swapna Chowdhury & Shitangsu Kumar Paul, 2016. "Farmer-level adaptation to climate change and agricultural drought: empirical evidences from the Barind region of Bangladesh," Natural Hazards: Journal of the International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, Springer;International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, vol. 83(2), pages 1007-1026, September.
More about this item
KeywordsAdaptation strategies; Climate change; scenarios; México; Highland temperate forest; vulnerability;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:masfgc:v:20:y:2015:i:1:p:21-42. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .