Endogenous Fertility, Altruistic Behavior across Generations, and Social Security Systems
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michele Boldrin & Maria Cristina De Nardi & Larry E. Jones, 2005. "Fertility and Social Security," Levine's Bibliography 666156000000000506, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Robert Fenge & Beatrice Scheubel, 2017.
"Pensions and fertility: back to the roots,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 30(1), pages 93-139, January.
- Fenge, Robert & Scheubel, Beatrice, 2016. "Pensions and Fertility: Back to the Roots," Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145689, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Robert Fenge & Beatrice Scheubel, 2013.
"Pensions and Fertility: Back to the Roots - The Introduction of Bismarck's Pension Scheme and the European Fertility Decline,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
4383, CESifo Group Munich.
- Scheubel, Beatrice & Fenge, Robert, 2014. "Pensions and fertility: back to the roots - The introduction of Bismarck's pension scheme and the European fertility decline," Working Paper Series 1734, European Central Bank.
- Richard C. Barnett & Joydeep Bhattacharya & Mikko Puhakka, 2018.
"Private versus public old-age security,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 31(3), pages 703-746, July.
- Barnett, Richard & Bhattacharya, Joydeep & Puhakka, Mikko, 2012. "Private Versus Public Old-Age Security," School of Economics Working Paper Series 2012-14, LeBow College of Business, Drexel University.
- Richard C. Barnett & Joydeep Bhattacharya & Mikko Puhakka, 2012. "Private versus Public Old-Age Security," DEGIT Conference Papers c017_043, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Barnett, Richard C. & Bhattacharya, Joydeep & Puhakka, Mikko, 2012. "Private versus public old-age security," Staff General Research Papers Archive 35442, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Lucia Granelli, 2017. "Family Tax Policy with Heterogeneous Altruistic Households," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2017019, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Michele BOLDRIN & Mariacristina DE NARDI & Larry E. JONES, 2015.
"Fertility and Social Security,"
JODE - Journal of Demographic Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 81(3), pages 261-299, September.
- Larry E. Jones & Michele Boldrin & Mariacristina De Nardi, 2005. "Fertility and Social Security," Staff Report 359, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Michele Boldrin & Mariacristina De Nardi & Larry E. Jones, 2005. "Fertility and Social Security," NBER Working Papers 11146, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:jopoec:v:3:y:1990:i:3:p:179-92. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.