Uncertainty about children's survival and fertility: A test using indian microdata
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Atella, Vincenzo & Rosati, Furio Camillo, 1999. "Uncertainty about children's survival and fertility : a test using Indian microdata," Social Protection and Labor Policy and Technical Notes 21334, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marwân-al-Qays Bousmah, 2017.
"The effect of child mortality on fertility behaviors is non-linear: new evidence from Senegal,"
Review of Economics of the Household,
Springer, vol. 15(1), pages 93-113, March.
- Marwân-Al-Qays Bousmah, 2017. "The effect of child mortality on fertility behaviors is non-linear: new evidence from Senegal," Post-Print hal-01589994, HAL.
- Jenna Nobles & Elizabeth Frankenberg & Duncan Thomas, 2014. "The Effects of Mortality on Fertility: Population Dynamics after a Natural Disaster," NBER Working Papers 20448, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Wiji Arulampalam & Sonia Bhalotra, 2004. "Inequality in Infant Survival Rates in India: Identification of State-Dependence Effects," Bristol Economics Discussion Papers 04/558, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- F. Rosati & M. Rossi, 2001. "Children's Working Hours, School Enrolment and Human Capital Accumulation: Evidence from Pakistan and Nicaragua," UCW Working Paper 8, Understanding Children's Work (UCW Programme).
- repec:spr:soinre:v:133:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s11205-016-1382-6 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsFertility; non altruistic model; count data;
- C2 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables
- D1 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:jopoec:v:13:y:2000:i:2:p:263-278. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .