On the Convexity of Communication Games
No abstract is available for this item.
To our knowledge, this item is not available for
download. To find whether it is available, there are three
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Volume (Year): 19 (1991)
Issue (Month): 4 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/economic+theory/journal/182/PS2|
- René Brink, 2012.
"On hierarchies and communication,"
Social Choice and Welfare,
Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 39(4), pages 721-735, October.
- René van den Brink, 2006. "On Hierarchies and Communication," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 06-056/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- M. Grabisch & A. Skoda, 2012. "Games induced by the partitioning of a graph," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 201(1), pages 229-249, December.
- Michel Grabisch & Alexandre Skoda, 2012. "Games induced by the partitioning of a graph," PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique" hal-00830291, HAL.
- Gómez, D. & González-Arangüena, E. & Manuel, C. & Owen, G., 2008. "A value for generalized probabilistic communication situations," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 190(2), pages 539-556, October.
- Michel Grabisch & Alexandre Skoda, 2011. "Coalition structures induced by the strength of a graph," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00639685, HAL.
- Michel Grabisch & Alexandre Skoda, 2011. "Coalition structures induced by the strength of a graph," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 11059, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Navarro Noemí & Perea Andres, 2013. "A Simple Bargaining Procedure for the Myerson Value," The B.E. Journal of Theoretical Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 13(1), pages 1-20, May.
- Noemí Navarro & Andrés Perea, 2010. "A Simple Bargaining Procedure for the Myerson Value," Cahiers de recherche 10-29, Departement d'Economique de l'École de gestion à l'Université de Sherbrooke.
- Jackson, Matthew O. & Wolinsky, Asher, 1996. "A Strategic Model of Social and Economic Networks," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 71(1), pages 44-74, October.
- Matthew O. Jackson & Asher Wolinsky, 1994. "A Strategic Model of Social and Economic Networks," Discussion Papers 1098, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Matthew O. Jackson & Asher Wolinsky, 1995. "A Strategic Model of Social and Economic Networks," Discussion Papers 1098R, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Kets, Willemien & Iyengar, Garud & Sethi, Rajiv & Bowles, Samuel, 2011. "Inequality and network structure," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 73(1), pages 215-226, September.
- Iyengar, G. & Kets, W. & Sethi, R. & Bowles, S., 2008. "Inequality and Network Structure," Discussion Paper 2008-76, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Slikker, M., 1998. "Average Convexity in Communication Situations," Discussion Paper 1998-12, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Trudeau, Christian, 2012. "A new stable and more responsive cost sharing solution for minimum cost spanning tree problems," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 75(1), pages 402-412.
- repec:hal:cesptp:hal-00830291 is not listed on IDEAS
- E. Algaba & J.M. Bilbao & J.J. LÃ³pez, 2001. "A unified approach to restricted games," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 50(4), pages 333-345, June.
- F. Grafe & A. Mauleon & E. Iñarra, 1995. "A simple procedure to compute the nucleolus of Γ-component additive games," TOP: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 3(2), pages 235-245, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:jogath:v:19:y:1991:i:4:p:421-30. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed