Schumpeter's Crisis of the Tax State: An Essay in Fiscal Sociology
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fahad Hassan Khan, 2014. "From revenues to democracy?," Departmental Working Papers 2014-25, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Michael McLure, 2003. "An Italian Foundation for New Fiscal Sociology: A Reflection on the Pareto-Griziotti and Pareto-Sensini Letters on Ricardian Equivalence and Fiscal Theory," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 03-11, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- William Guanglin Liu, 2015. "The making of a fiscal state in Song China, 960–1279," Economic History Review, Economic History Society, vol. 68(1), pages 48-78, February.
- Mihir A. Desai & Dhammika Dharmapala & Winnie Fung, 2005. "Taxation and the Evolution of Aggregate Corporate Ownership Concentration," NBER Working Papers 11469, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael McLure, 2003. "Fiscal Sociology," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 03-16, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Ebner, Alexander, 2006. "Institutions, entrepreneurship, and the rationale of government: An outline of the Schumpeterian theory of the state," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 59(4), pages 497-515, April.
- Heinz D. Kurz, 2017. "Is there a “Ricardian Vice”? And what is its relationship with economic policy ad“vice”?," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 27(1), pages 91-114, January.
- Agnès Festré & Odile Lakomski-Laguerre & Stéphane Longuet, 2017. "Schumpeter and Schumpeterians on economic policy issues: re-reading Schumpeter through the lens of institutional and behavioral economics. An introduction to the special issue," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 27(1), pages 3-24, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:joevec:v:2:y:1992:i:2:p:89-113. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .