Price rigidities and institutional variations in markets with posted prices (*)
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Douglas D. Davis & Oleg Korenok, 2009.
"Posted Offer Markets In Near-Continuous Time: An Experimental Investigation,"
Western Economic Association International, vol. 47(3), pages 449-466, July.
- Douglas D. Davis & Oleg Korenok, 2005. "Posted - Offer Markets In Near Continuous Time: an Experimental Investigation," Working Papers 0504, VCU School of Business, Department of Economics, revised 2007.
- Douglas D. Davis & Charles A. Holt, 1996. "Markets with posted prices: recent results from the laboratory," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 20(3), pages 291-320, September.
- Bart Wilson, 1998. "What Collusion? Unilateral Market Power as a Catalyst for Countercyclical Markups," Experimental Economics, Springer;Economic Science Association, vol. 1(2), pages 133-145, September.
- Albert Ballinger & Gerald P. Dwyer & Ann B. Gillette, 2004. "Trading institutions and price discovery: the cash and futures markets for crude oil," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2004-28, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
More about this item
- C9 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Design of Experiments
- L1 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:joecth:v:9:y:1996:i:1:p:63-80. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.