Welfare Analysis of a Market with Pairwise Meetings and Asymmetric Information
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Oved Yosha & Roberto Serrano, 1996. "Welfare analysis of a market with pairwise meetings and asymmetric information (*)," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 8(1), pages 167-175.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lars-Gunnar Svensson & Bo Larsson, 2002.
"Strategy-proof and nonbossy allocation of indivisible goods and money,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), pages 483-502.
- Svensson, Lars-Gunnar & Larsson, Bo, 2000. "Strategy-Proof and Nonbossy Allocation of Indivisible Goods and Money," Working Papers 2000:11, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Svensson, Lars-Gunnar, 1983. "Large Indivisibles: An Analysis with Respect to Price Equilibrium and Fairness," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 51(4), pages 939-954, July.
- Shinji Ohseto, 2000. "Strategy-proof and efficient allocation of an indivisible good on finitely restricted preference domains," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 29(3), pages 365-374.
- Szilvia Pápai, 2003. "Groves sealed bid auctions of heterogeneous objects with fair prices," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 20(3), pages 371-385, June.
- Yves Sprumont, 1995. "Strategyproof Collective Choice in Economic and Political Environments," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 28(1), pages 68-107, February.
- Alkan, Ahmet & Demange, Gabrielle & Gale, David, 1991. "Fair Allocation of Indivisible Goods and Criteria of Justice," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 59(4), pages 1023-1039, July.
- Tadenuma Koichi & Thomson William, 1995. "Games of Fair Division," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 191-204, May.
- Gibbard, Allan, 1973. "Manipulation of Voting Schemes: A General Result," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 41(4), pages 587-601, July.
- Moulin, H., 1986.
"Characterizations of the pivotal mechanism,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, pages 53-78.
- Tesfatsion, Leigh S., 1986. "Time Inconsistency of Benevolent Government Economies," Staff General Research Papers Archive 11206, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Groves, Theodore, 1973. "Incentives in Teams," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 41(4), pages 617-631, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Serrano, Roberto, 2002.
"Decentralized information and the Walrasian outcome: a pairwise meetings market with private values,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, pages 65-89.
- Serrano, R. & Yosha, O., 1995. "Decentralized Information and the Walrasian Outcome : A Pairwise Meetings Market with Private Values," Papers 26-95, Tel Aviv.
- Roberto Serrano, 2000. "Decentralized Information and the Walrasian Outcome:A Pairwise Meetings Market with Private Values," Working Papers 2000-13, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Max R. Blouin & Roberto Serrano, 2001.
"A Decentralized Market with Common Values Uncertainty: Non-Steady States,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 68(2), pages 323-346.
- Max Blouin & Roberto Serrano, 1998. "A Decentralized Market with Common Values Uncertainty: Non-Steady States," Working Papers 98-5, Brown University, Department of Economics, revised 10 Aug 1998.
- Moreno, Diego & Wooders, John, 2002.
"Prices, Delay, and the Dynamics of Trade,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 104(2), pages 304-339, June.
- Isaac, Tanguy, 2011. "A new equilibrium in the one-sided asymmetric information market with pairwise meetings," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 61(3), pages 152-156, May.
- Max Blouin, 2001. "Equilibrium in a Decentralized Market with Adverse Selection," Cahiers de recherche CREFE / CREFE Working Papers 128, CREFE, Université du Québec à Montréal, revised Mar 2001.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:joecth:v:8:y:1996:i:1:p:167-75. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.