Pareto optimal improvements for sunspots: The golden rule as a target for stabilization
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carmen Bevi?Author-Email: Carmen.Bevia@uab.es & Luis C. Corch?n & Simon Wilkie, "undated".
"Implementation of the Walrasian Correspondence by Market Games,"
UFAE and IAE Working Papers
493.01, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Luis Corchón & Simon Wilkie, 1995. "Implementation Of The Walrasian Correspondence By Market Games," Working Papers. Serie AD 1995-02, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- José Alcalde, 1994.
"Exchange-proofness or divorce-proofness? Stability in one-sided matching markets,"
Review of Economic Design,
Springer;Society for Economic Design, vol. 1(1), pages 275-287, December.
- José Alcalde, 1995. "Exchange-Proofness or Divorce-Proofness? Stability in One-Sided Matching Markets," Working Papers. Serie AD 1995-04, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Guo, Jang-Ting & Lansing, Kevin J., 2002.
"Fiscal Policy, Increasing Returns, And Endogenous Fluctuations,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 6(05), pages 633-664, November.
- Jang-Ting Guo & Kevin Lansing, 1999. "Fiscal policy, increasing returns, and endogenous fluctuations," Working Papers in Applied Economic Theory 99-08, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Subir Chattopadhyay, 1999. "- Information, Stabilization, And Welfare: The Case Of Sunspots," Working Papers. Serie AD 1999-02, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Jean-François Mertens & Anna Rubinchik, 2013.
"Equilibria in an overlapping generations model with transfer policies and exogenous growth,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 54(3), pages 537-595, November.
- Mertens, Jean-Francois & Rubinchik, Anna, "undated". "Equilibria in an overlapping generations model with transfer policies and exogenous growth," Working Papers WP2012/5, University of Haifa, Department of Economics.
- MERTENS, Jean-François & RUBINCHIK, Anna, 2012. "Equilibria in an overlapping generations model with transfer policies and exogenous growth," CORE Discussion Papers 2012032, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Luis Corchón & Andreu Mas-Colell, 1995. "A Note On Stability Of Best Reply And Gradient Systems With Applications To Imperfectly Competitive Models," Working Papers. Serie AD 1995-18, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:joecth:v:8:y:1996:i:1:p:123-135. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.