On the Generic Impossibility of Truthful Behavior: A Simple Approach
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Luis Corchón & Carmen Beviá Baeza, 1993. "On The Generic Impossibility Of Truthful Behavior: A Simple Approach," Working Papers. Serie AD 1993-06, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
References listed on IDEAS
- Chakravorty, Bhaskar & Corchon, Luis C. & Wilkie, Simon, 2006.
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 57(1), pages 18-36, October.
- Chakravorti, B. & Corchon, L.C., 1992. "Credible Implementation," Papers 76, Bell Communications - Economic Research Group.
- Luis Corchón & Bhaskar Chakravorti & Simon Wilkie, 1993. "Credible Implementation," Working Papers. Serie AD 1993-02, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Herrero, Carmen & Villar, Antonio, 1991. "Vector mappings with diagonal images," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 57-67, August.
- Mizukami, Hideki & Saijo, Tatsuyoshi & Wakayama, Takuma, 2003.
1170, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Hideki Mizukami & Tatsuyoshi Saijo & Takuma Wakayama, 2003. "Strategy-proof Sharing," Discussion papers 03017, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Hideki Mizukami & Tatsuyoshi Saijo & Takuma Wakayama, 2005. "Strategy-proof Sharing," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 05-05, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Lin Zhou, 1990. "Inefficiency of Strategy-Proof Allocation Mechanisms in Pure Exchange Economies," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 954, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Mirman, Leonard J & Samuelson, Larry & Urbano, Amparo, 1993.
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 34(3), pages 549-563, August.
- Mirman, L.J. & Samuelson, L. & Urbano, A., 1989. "Monopoly Experimentation," Papers 8-89-7, Pennsylvania State - Department of Economics.
- Amparo Urbano Salvador & Larry Samuelson & Leonard J. Mirman, 1990. "Monopoly experimentation," Working Papers. Serie AD 1990-04, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Begoña Subiza Martínez & Carmen Herrero Blanco, 1991. "A characterization of acyclic preferences on countable sets," Working Papers. Serie AD 1991-01, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Luis Corchón & Simon Wilkie, 1990. "Doubly implementing the ratio correspondence with a "natural" mechanism," Working Papers. Serie AD 1990-03, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Marhuenda, F, 1995. "Distribution of Income and Aggregation of Demand," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 63(3), pages 647-666, May.
- Gibbard, Allan, 1973. "Manipulation of Voting Schemes: A General Result," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 41(4), pages 587-601, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- James Schummer, 1999. "Almost-dominant Strategy Implementation," Discussion Papers 1278, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Ryan Tierney, 2016. "On the manipulability of eﬃcient exchange rules," ISER Discussion Paper 0987, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Martín Browning, 1993. "Dual approaches to utility," Working Papers. Serie AD 1993-10, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:joecth:v:6:y:1995:i:2:p:365-71. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.